You’re sitting there staring at your website on your computer or your phone. There is something about it you don’t like. You start to reminisce of when you launched it and how excited you were, how much you loved the look and feel, and how you knew it would bring in business for you.
Whether that was a year ago, or more, your feelings have changed. You feel like it’s holding you back, but why?
• Is the content not up to date?
• Have you rebranded and now it doesn’t match?
• Have you found your niche but your website doesn’t mention it?
It could be a few things but now that you’ve decided that it needs to change; how big of a change is it? Are we talking delete and start over? Just minor updates? Maybe you don’t know, and that’s ok. I’m here to breakdown those technical walls for you!
Below are guidelines to help you figure out what your next steps for your website changes are.
- Is your website responsive?
- Has your business rebranded and the site and its content no longer fit your needs?
- Have you slightly rebranded by updating logo and colors but not the mission/niche of the business?
- Do you still like your theme but feel like a few pages or layouts are not working for your business?
- Does your content need updating?
- Do you need to remove some content?
- Do you want to add a few new pages?
- Do you want to update images across your site?
Now you may be asking what is responsive? How do I know if my site is responsive? First off responsive is when your website works across multiple devices. It looks good on your desktop computer, tablet, and phone. So how do you test to see if it is? 🤷♀️ View your site on your phone and see if the content is easy to read. Also, look to see if the images change size to fit the device.
If you would like to discuss your needs, I offer a FREE 30 minute consultation.
The Marketing Professional’s Go-To Tech Partner & Web Developer | Your Small Business, Outsourced, IT Department
I’m here to knock down your technical walls